Carl's Gear Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octa Switch suggestions for 2 amps

Go down

Octa Switch suggestions for 2 amps Empty Octa Switch suggestions for 2 amps

Post  Yoggidy Sun May 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Hello Everyone.

I have 2 amps, One jmp 800 2203, without an effects loop, and a Roland Jazz 120, with an effects loop. Here the problem.

What I want to do, through the Octa Switch, is to have all the dist/wah/overdrive etc going thorugh the jmp amp, while my modulation/reverb/delays through the effects loop on the JC 120.

So, when I stomp button 1 on the Octa switch, which utilizes, lets say my TS-9, I want that to go to my JMP only(no sound from the JC). But when I stomp button 2 on the octa switch, which utilizes my Boss RV5, I want that to go through the effects chain on my JC 120(no sound from the JMP). Now, If i keep going, and say stomp button 3 on the Octa switch and utilize my EHx Small Clone, I also want that to go through the JC 120 effects loop.

So my question is. How can I wire the cables to that I can switch between amps when whitching between sounds, and when switching between sounds that I want to go through and effects loop? It feels like the wiring is impossible here, due to send/return from the effects loop on the jc 120.

Any ideas?

Yoggidy

Back to top Go down

Octa Switch suggestions for 2 amps Empty Re: Octa Switch suggestions for 2 amps

Post  Yoggidy Tue May 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Nothing? Smile

Yoggidy

Back to top Go down